EdgeXcel Flex Pad
The EdgeXcel is the next generation of the EdgeFlex™, the flexible companion to the EasyEdge™. Perfect for inexperienced operators, the EdgeXcel's flexibility prevents gouges and inconsistent scratch patterns on the floor. Use it on uneven areas, wavy edges, and drains. Also works great on concrete countertops!
Made with Blue Star Diamond Technology™, the EdgeXcel features a ceramic-bonded diamond particle matrix that is stronger than a resin bond. This translates to a tool that lasts longer and works more efficiently, saving you time and money.
- Purpose: To grind and polish wavy or uneven spots
- Flooring types: Soft, medium and hard concrete, plus terrazzo and overlay
- Grinding types: Wet or dry grinding through 400 grit; 800 and 1500 grits dry grinding only
- Machine compatibility: Most 5” hand grinders
- Mounting style: Velcro
- Expected lifespan: 6-8 hours
- Available grits: 30, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500
- Available size: 5”
Why Choose Blue Star Diamond
We know time is money, which is why our products eliminate steps in the polishing process.
How to Polish Hard Concrete
Recommended steps for finishing hard concrete, whether exposing aggregate or salt and pepper.
How to Polish Soft Concrete
Step-by-step process for exposing aggregate or salt and pepper in soft concrete.
How to Finish Concrete Edges
A recommendation for blending and finishing edges.
How to Polish Concrete Overlay
The best steps to take to polish overlay.
How to Polish Terrazzo
Overview of the process for finishing epoxy or cementitious terrazzo.
See all the grits the EdgeXcel comes in with this flyer.
Download Overview (PDF)