Premium 8 Segment Diamonds
Made with Blue Star Diamond Technology™, Premium 8 Segment Transitional Diamonds are designed to transition from the metal bond
diamond grinding process to the resin polishing process. This technology is a unique ceramic bond matrix that holds the diamond particles together, giving you a long lasting and efficient polishing pad.
This pad eliminates metal bonded scratches during the floor polishing process. Refining metal scratches improves the longevity and reflectivity of the floor so you can achieve the best quality finish. Thanks to the ceramic bond of the Blue Star Diamond Technology, you can skip the traditional last metal step and still efficiently remove those difficult metal scratches. It also saves time by removing the scratches in just one or two passes versus the five or six passes a resin-bonded pad would require.
- Purpose: Eliminates metal bond scratches and hones your floor in preparation for the polishing steps
- Flooring types: Soft, medium and hard concrete, plus terrazzo and overlays
- Grinding types: Wet or dry
- Machine compatibility: Small (with applicable adaptor), medium and large planetary and rotary machines, including Scanmaskin, Husqvarna, HTC, SASE, and others
- Mounting style: Velcro or boss/velcro, or contact us for additional mounting options
- Expected lifespan: 15,000-25,000 sq. ft.
- Grit range: 30-400
- Grade: Soft or medium
- Pad size: 3”
Why Choose Blue Star Diamond
We know time is money, which is why our products eliminate steps in the polishing process.
How to Polish Hard Concrete
Recommended steps for finishing hard concrete, whether exposing aggregate or salt and pepper.
How to Polish Soft Concrete
Step-by-step process for exposing aggregate or salt and pepper in soft concrete.
See all the variations our Premium 8 Segment Transitional Diamond comes in with this flyer.
Download Product Overview