Made with Blue Star Diamond Technology™, the Premium 8 Segment transitional diamond is our latest product development and was designed to transition from a metal bond diamond grinding process to the resin polishing process. The ceramic bond that this tool utilizes removes metal scratches more efficient than resin bonded tools. With the high diamond concentration this tool can save you steps and time in the polishing process while still creating a beautiful floor. Our ceramic bond technology combined with the diamond concentration makes for one of the best grinding and polishing tools on the market.
Premium 8 Segment Transitional Diamonds from Blue Star Diamond are designed to run on medium and large planetary and rotary machines. They can also be ran on smaller machines (add weights if necessary).
Works well on hard, medium, and soft concrete with the right bonded tool. Also works well on other surfaces such as Terrazzo and Polishable Overlays.
- Reduces steps without compromising the finished product.
- Mounts with velcro or boss/velcro and can be used under most machines with the right adaptors.
- Available in 30-400 grit.
- Available in regular and soft bond. Use regular bonded tools when on soft or medium concrete. Soft bond on hard concrete.
- Can be used in a wet or dry polishing process.
- Long life (12,000-20,000 sq. ft.). Dependent on quality of concrete and the prep work.
These diamonds are designed to run on medium and large planetary and rotary machines. They can also be used on small machines (add weights if necessary).
Full Velcro Backing that will give you a strong hold onto the adaptor. Contact us for additional mounting options.
CONCRETE / TERRAZZO / OVERLAYS
Works well on hard, medium and soft concrete. Also works well on other surfaces such as Terrazzo and Polishable Overlays.
Premium 8 Segment Transitional Diamonds are proudly
Made in the USA in our Traverse City, MI facility.