EdgeFlex Flexible Edger
EdgeFlex is the flexible companion to the Easy Edge™. The unique flexible design is easy to use and leads to a superior finish. It’s also more forgiving than the Easy Edge, making it ideal for new operators to use. Use it on uneven areas, wavy edges, and drains. Also works great on concrete countertops!
Made with a ceramic-bonded matrix known as Blue Star Diamond Technology™, the EdgeFlex will last longer and polish more efficiently than similar resin-bonded tools.
See the EdgeFlex in action! Click Here!
- Purpose: Grind and polish wavy or uneven spots; perfect for new operators
- Flooring types: Soft, medium and hard concrete, plus terrazzo and overlay
- Grinding types: Wet or dry grinding through 400 grit; drying grinding only for 800 and 1500 grits
- Machine compatibility: Attaches to most hand grinders and walk behind edge machines with a flexible adaptor
- Mounting style: Flexible adaptor
- Expected lifespan: 6-8 hours
- Available Grits: 30, 50, 100, 270, 400, 800, 1500
- Pad size(s): 5”, 7”
Why Choose Blue Star Diamond
We know time is money, which is why our products eliminate steps in the polishing process.
How to Polish Hard Concrete
Recommended steps for finishing hard concrete, whether exposing aggregate or salt and pepper.
How to Polish Soft Concrete
Step-by-step process for exposing aggregate or salt and pepper in soft concrete.
How to Finish Concrete Edges
A recommendation for blending and finishing edges.
How to Polish Concrete Overlay
The best steps to take to polish overlay.
How to Polish Terrazzo
Overview of the process for finishing epoxy or cementitious terrazzo.
See every size and grit the EdgeFlex comes in with this flyer.
Download Overview (PDF)