BSD Fine Grit Polishing Diamonds
Designed to follow BSD Transitional Diamonds
, BSD Fine Grit Polishing Diamonds achieve a superior matte finish as the final steps in polishing concrete floors, terrazzo, or overlay.
BSD Fine Grit Polishing Diamonds are made with Blue Star Diamond Technology™, a unique ceramic bond matrix that holds the diamond particles together better than traditional resin-bonded diamonds. This stronger hold results in a diamond that lasts longer and can get the job done in fewer passes, saving time, which saves money.
- Purpose: Designed to follow the honing steps to refine floors to a matte polish
- Flooring types: Soft, medium, and hard concrete, plus terrazzo and polishable overlay
- Grinding types: Dry grinding only
- Machine compatibility: Small (with applicable adaptor), medium and large planetary and rotary machines
- Mounting style: Velcro or boss/velcro, or contact us for additional mounting options
- Expected lifespan: 10,000-15,000 sq. ft.
- Available grits: 800, 1500
- Pad size(s): 3”
Why Choose Blue Star Diamond
We know time is money, which is why our products eliminate steps in the polishing process.
How to Polish Hard Concrete
Recommended steps for finishing hard concrete, whether exposing aggregate or salt and pepper.
How to Polish Soft Concrete
Step-by-step process for exposing aggregate or salt and pepper in soft concrete.
How to Polish Concrete Overlay
The best steps to take to polish overlay.
How to Polish Terrazzo
Overview of the process for finishing epoxy or cementitious terrazzo.
See all the variations our BSD Diamonds come in with this flyer.
Download Overview (PDF)