Easy Edge™ Edger Diamonds
Save substantial amounts of time and eliminate the difficulty of doing edge work while improving the quality of the outcome with the Easy Edge! Easy Edge eliminates the need for metal bond cup wheels on most concrete floor polishing projects. It’s also fast, lightweight, and easy to use.
See the Easy Edge in Action
Made with Blue Star Diamond Technology™, which is a ceramic bond matrix that holds the diamond particles together better than a traditional resin bond, Easy Edge will last longer than similar products.
Easy Edge Grits by Use
30 Grit: Use for heavy material removal.
50 Grit: Use for slight material removal.
100 Grit: Use for honing and removing scratches from previous steps.
270 Grit: Use if matte finish is desired.
400 Grit: Use if slightly better matte finish is desired.
- Purpose: Makes edge work easier and faster
- Flooring types: Soft, medium and hard concrete, plus terrazzo and overlay
- Grinding type: Wet or dry
- Machine compatibility: Most hand grinders and walk behind edge machines that use a 4", 5", 6", or 7" wheel
- Mounting style: 5/8” 11-threaded adaptor or metric M14
- Expected lifespan: 10-16 hours
- Available Grits: 30, 50,100, 270, 400
- Available sizes: 4”, 5”, 6”, 7”
Why Choose Blue Star Diamond
We know time is money, which is why our products eliminate steps in the polishing process.
How to Polish Hard Concrete
Recommended steps for finishing hard concrete, whether exposing aggregate or salt and pepper.
How to Polish Soft Concrete
Step-by-step process for exposing aggregate or salt and pepper in soft concrete.
How to Polish Concrete Edges
A recommendation for blending and finishing edges.
How to Polish Concrete Overlay
The best steps to take to polish overlay.
How to Polish Terrazzo
Overview of the process for finishing epoxy or cementitious terrazzo.
See all the variations of our Easy Edge with this flyer.
Download Overview (PDF)