Diamond Burnishing Pad
Designed for concrete floor maintenance and repair, our Diamond Burnishing Pads are formulated with a special diamond bond that results in a superior performance. Specifically, our diamond-impregnated pads (DIP) require fewer passes, have a longer lifespan and leave a beautiful, longer-lasting shine versus other brands. Use them to remove resin transfer from the polishing steps, rejuvenate existing polished floors or as a quick way to heat floors when applying or re-applying wax or guard. No dyes are used to produce the pads, so there’s no color transfer.
Diamond Burnishing Pads are available in a variety of grits to meet all of your concrete floor maintenance and repair needs.
- 400 grit: Heavy duty maintenance and repair, or prepping floors for wax, guard, or re-guard application
- 800 grit: Removes heavier scratches and blemishes, leaves a semi-glossy finish
- 1500 grit: Removes minor scratches and blemishes, leaves a semi-glossy finish
- 3000 grit: Daily maintenance, leaves a high-gloss finish
- 8000 grit: Daily maintenance, leaves a high-gloss finish
- Purpose: Use to polish new concrete floors, rejuvenate existing concrete floors or quickly heat concrete floors to apply or reapply guard or wax
- Flooring types: Soft, medium, and hard concrete
- Grinding types: Dry grinding only
- Machine compatibility: Burnishers and buffers
- Mounting style: Velcro
- Expected lifespan: 9,000-15,000 sq. ft.
- Available Grits: 400, 800, 1500, 3000, 8000
- Pad size(s): 7” to 27”
Why Choose Blue Star Diamond
We know time is money, which is why our products eliminate steps in the polishing process.
How to Polish Hard Concrete
Recommended steps for finishing hard concrete, whether exposing aggregate or salt and pepper.
How to Polish Soft Concrete
Step-by-step process for exposing aggregate or salt and pepper in soft concrete.
See some of the variations our Burnishing Pads come in with this flyer.
Download Overview (PDF)