Premium 2" Transitional Diamond
Made with Blue Star Diamond Technology™, the Premium 2" Transitional Diamond is used to transition from a metal bond diamond grinding process to the resin polishing process using smaller machines for smaller jobs. This technology is a unique ceramic-bonded matrix that holds the diamond particles together.
Due to the superior strength of the ceramic bond, the Premium 2” pad/puck lasts longer. It removes metal bonded scratches in one or two passes, versus the five or six a resin-bonded pad would require. By using it, you can also eliminate the last traditional metal step, making the 2” premium pad/puck more efficient.
- Purpose: Eliminates metal bond scratches and hones your floor in preparation for the polishing steps
- Flooring types: Soft, medium and hard concrete, plus terrazzo and overlays
- Grinding types: Wet or dry
- Machine compatibility: Small (with applicable adaptor) and medium planetary and rotary machines, including Scanmaskin, Husqvarna, HTC, SASE, and others
- Mounting style: Velcro or boss/velcro, or contact us for additional mounting options
- Expected lifespan: 10,000-15,000 sq. ft.
- Grit range: 30-400
- Grade: Soft or medium
- Pad size: 2"
Why Choose Blue Star Diamond
We know time is money, which is why our products eliminate steps in the polishing process.
How to Polish Hard Concrete
Recommended steps for finishing hard concrete, whether exposing aggregate or salt and pepper.
How to Polish Soft Concrete
Step-by-step process for exposing aggregate or salt and pepper in soft concrete.
See all the variations our Premium 2” Transitional Diamond Pads and Pucks come in with this flyer.
Download Product Overview (PDF)