Blue Star Diamond (BSD) Transitional Diamonds
Designed to transition from a metal bond diamond grinding process to a resin polishing process, BSD Transitional Diamonds refine floors through the honing steps in a more efficient manner, saving you time and money.
Made with Blue Star Diamond Technology™, which is a ceramic bond matrix that holds the diamond particles together, BSD Transitional Diamonds last longer and are more efficient than resin-bonded pads. They not only offer a consistent scratch pattern, but remove difficult metal scratches in 75% less time (one or two passes versus five or six) and let you cut the last metal step traditionally required.
- Purpose: Refines metal bond scratches and hones your floor in preparation for the polishing steps
- Flooring types: Soft, medium and hard concrete, plus terrazzo and overlays
- Grinding types: Wet or dry
- Machine compatibility: Small (with applicable adaptor), medium and large planetary and rotary machines, including Scanmaskin, Husqvarna, HTC, SASE, and others
- Mounting style: Velcro or boss/velcro, or contact us for additional mounting options
- Expected lifespan: 10,000-15,000 sq. ft.
- Grit range: 30-400
- Grade: Soft or medium
- Pad size: 3”
Why Choose Blue Star Diamond
We know time is money, which is why our products eliminate steps in the polishing process.
How to Polish Hard Concrete
Recommended steps for finishing hard concrete, whether exposing aggregate or salt and pepper.
How to Polish Soft Concrete
Step-by-step process for exposing aggregate or salt and pepper in soft concrete.
See all the variations our BSD Transitional Diamonds come in with this flyer.
Download Product Overview (PDF)