Blue Star Diamond Dry Flex Pad
The BSD Dry Flex Pad polishes concrete and terrazzo floors with the convenience of one pad per head, versus 3 resin pucks. It is also a great option for daily maintenance to remove light scratches and restore the original gloss of polished floors. Recommended using it with a velcro adaptor plate.
Purpose: Single-pad design for polishing and maintenance
- Flooring types: Soft, medium, and hard concrete, and terrazzo
- Grinding types: Dry grinding only
- Machine compatibility: Small (with applicable adaptor), medium and large planetary and rotary machines
- Mounting style: Velcro, or contact us for additional mounting options
- Expected lifespan: 3,000-4,000 sq. ft.
- Available grits: 200, 400, 800, 1500, 3000 (3 or 4 pads per grit)
- Pad sizes: 9” and 10”
Why Choose Blue Star Diamond
We know time is money, which is why our products eliminate steps in the polishing process.
How to Polish Hard Concrete
Recommended steps for finishing hard concrete, whether exposing aggregate or salt and pepper.
How to Polish Soft Concrete
Step-by-step process for exposing aggregate or salt and pepper in soft concrete.
How to Polish Terrazzo
Overview of the process for finishing epoxy or cementitious terrazzo.
See all the variations our Dry Flex Pad comes in with this flyer.
Download Overview (PDF)