Premium 4 Segment Transitional Diamond
The Premium 4 Segment Transitional Diamond is used as the first step on new, hard to very hard concrete, cutting through the cream. Its unique design makes this diamond more aggressive, so it can penetrate deep into the cream, opening up the floor. The result is faster production and fewer steps. Plus, with Blue Star Diamond Technology™, a ceramic bond matrix that’s stronger than a traditional resin bond, this diamond keeps cutting when most metal bond diamonds fail, offering better lifespan and reliability so you can get the job done.
Note that this diamond should not
be used on concrete floors with cure and seal, mastic, or to remove coatings.
- Purpose: Cut through the cream of very hard to hard concrete
- Flooring types: Very hard to hard concrete
- Grinding types: Wet or dry grinding
- Machine compatibility: Small (with applicable adaptor), medium and large planetary and rotary machines, including Scanmaskin,
- Husqvarna, HTC, SASE, and others
- Mounting style: Velcro or boss/velcro, or contact us for additional mounting options
- Expected lifespan: 3,000-4,000 sq. ft.
- Grit range: 30/40, 60/80, 100/120
- Grade: Soft or medium
- Pad size(s): 3”
Why Choose Blue Star Diamond
We know time is money, which is why our products eliminate steps in the polishing process.
How to Polish Hard Concrete
Recommended steps for finishing hard concrete, whether exposing aggregate or salt and pepper.