Power Trowel Pads
Blue Star Diamond Power Trowel Pads have a unique, flexible design that is easy to use with power trowels for grinding and polishing concrete floors.
They’re made with Blue Star Diamond Technology™, which is a unique ceramic-bonded matrix that holds the diamond particles together better than traditional resin-bonded pads. This gives our Power Trowel Pads a longer lifespan and allows them to achieve a superior finish in fewer passes. Less passes and a longer lifespan means you save time, which saves you money.
- Purpose: Adapt to power trowels to grind and polish concrete floors
- Flooring types: Soft, medium, and hard concrete
- Grinding types: Wet or dry grinding
- Machine compatibility: Small (with applicable adaptor), medium and large planetary and rotary machines; any size power trowel machine with the right adaptors
- Mounting style: Velcro
- Expected lifespan: 20,000-25,000 sq. ft.
- Available Grits: 30, 50, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, 3000
- Pad size(s): 11” and 14”
Why Choose Blue Star Diamond
We know time is money, which is why our products eliminate steps in the polishing process.
How to Polish Hard Concrete
Recommended steps for finishing hard concrete, whether exposing aggregate or salt and pepper.
How to Polish Soft Concrete
Step-by-step process for exposing aggregate or salt and pepper in soft concrete.
See all of the variations our Power Trowel Pads come in with this flyer.
Download Overview (PDF)