The MicroEdger allows easy access to tight corners, door jambs, stairs, and other hard to polish areas of concrete, terrazzo, overlay. Always use wet or with a commercial dust shroud and attached vacuum for OSHA silica compliance.
The MicroEdger is with Blue Star Diamond Technology™, a unique ceramic bond matrix that holds the diamond particles together better than traditional resin-bonded diamonds. This stronger hold results in a diamond that lasts longer and can get the job done in fewer passes, saving time, which saves money.
- Purpose: To grind and polish hard-to-access areas of concrete, terrazzo, or overlay
- Flooring types: Soft, medium and hard concrete, plus terrazzo and overlay
- Grinding types: Wet grinding through 400 grit; dry grinding all grits with a commercial dust shroud and vacuum
- Machine compatibility: Most multi-tools, such as FEIN and Dremel, and any hand grinder with a commercial shroud
- Mounting style: Velcro
- Expected Lifespan: 3-4 hours
- Available grits: 30, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500
- Available size: 3”
Why Choose Blue Star Diamond
We know time is money, which is why our products eliminate steps in the polishing process.
How to Polish Hard Concrete
Recommended steps for finishing hard concrete, whether exposing aggregate or salt and pepper.
How to Polish Soft Concrete
Step-by-step process for exposing aggregate or salt and pepper in soft concrete.
How to Finish Concrete Edges
A recommendation for blending and finishing edges.
How to Polish Concrete Overlay
The best steps to take to polish overlay.
How to Polish Terrazzo
Overview of the process for finishing epoxy or cementitious terrazzo.
See all the grits the MicroEdger comes in with this flyer.
Download Overview (PDF)